Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Does anyone on board have any suggestions as to where I can source the "chrome like" trim strips, that fit on the interior door panels for a Giulia Ti? A pic is attached for reference.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Hmm ... can you measure the length? I'm going through a big collection of parts at the moment and there are many loose trim pieces like that.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm ... can you measure the length? I'm going through a big collection of parts at the moment and there are many loose trim pieces like that.
Sure, thanks Alex. I will take measurements shortly and post. The panel shown is for the rear door panel.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi Timo,

Have a look at some Fiat Spider door panels, they have a chrome, actually stainless steel, trim piece that seperates the top and bottom sections. I am retoring one now but those trim parts are stuck away in a box instorage. Used dooe panels are super cheap and the strip comes off and could be put onto another panel.

Just a thought.

Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Timo - thanks. I will not be able to look until Tuesday at the earliest, but I will let you know if I see anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts