Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While removing the intake manifold strut on my 84 spider veloce, I noticed the bushing looked pretty chewed. Can I get a replacement anywhere or is there a way to fix it with some silicone or similar?

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
anti-vibration mount with M6 studs

I think either of these would work:

Ducati Many Models Rubber Silent Block Mount 6mm Threads 25mm Diameter Flexes | eBay

25mmx20mm Cylindrical M6 Male Threaded Rubber Anti Vibration Mount Pad | eBay

Just search for "anti-vibration mount" or "waisted bushing" or "silent block" (or some combination) with your internet search engine.

The original rubber mount is "waisted" (has a narrower waist/central section). The rubber part in the middle is 25mm in diameter and 20mm tall. The studs on both ends have M6 threads and they are something between 10mm and 20mm in length (each).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The FL023 looks exactly like it, but it's for carburetors. Will it fit? The other 2 examples aren't even close.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
actually, I got it wrong! Sorry!

the Ljet plenum stay rod requires a different bush to what i listed above, it attaches to plenum itself not to motor mount and looks like this
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/1010797-post2.html
and
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/1274433-post18.html

That AR part number 11544.08212.00 doesn't bring up anything, but on my S4 (which I think is the same) the part number is #60506976, which in turn replaced P/n #60811654, and that latter number brings up this part for a Fiat Brava:
FRP Silent Block Collettore Aspirazione Fiat Bravo Brava Originale 60811654 Inta | eBay

maybe one of the US suppliers can help with those P/Ns (di Fatta or maybe even APE has a good complete s/h staybar going cheap?)

BTW you will find the rubber silent blok that Edward above pointed out, is also used, is mounted half way up the top part of the stay bar and is the fuel injector rail rubber mount...these are usually starting to split too, so worth checking as now is the time to replace it;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts