Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace a few burned out lamps on my instrument cluster. Upon removal I also discoverd that the lamp holder (little round plastic piece that lamp bulbs fits into and then screws onto cluster) for my air bag warning lamp was missing. I suspect a previous owner may have removed it to hide an airbag warning light (I will soon find out).

I need help finding the lamps and more importantly, the lamp holders. I have checked IAP and Algar and they dont carry them. Any know who carries them?

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Airbag, meaning your car is what year after 1986?

If I remember right, the bulb holders are the conventional/found in joe-everycar plastic 1/4 turn to lock/unlock type with the push in bulb.

If so, then a trip to your local auto parts store will yield piles of the things, and bulbs to go with them, right on the shelf.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
91 spider. Thanks, Ill check for them.

On a side note...the air bag lamp and holder had been removed to cover up the fact that I now have an air bag warning.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Color me clueless on that one.

Somewhere in here there's a short listing of Motronic trouble codes, how to extract them, and what they mean, but I don't know right off where.

Mabe search keyword 'code' here and in the electrical subsections :shrug:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Color me clueless on that one.

Somewhere in here there's a short listing of Motronic trouble codes, how to extract them, and what they mean, but I don't know right off where.

Mabe search keyword 'code' here and in the electrical subsections :shrug:
Here is the link to an air bag thread that seems to give me what I need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts