Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1991, Alfa Romeo 1.6 Trofeo
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,
I received today my brand new heko wind-deflectors.
Because it didn't come with any manual on how to install can someone send me pictures of his/her deflectors .
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
16,707 Posts
Pictures?

Ours (don't know the brand, but had come in actual Alfa labeled bags) just slipped into the groove at the top and forward part of the door window frame, using small clips. No glue, or whatever, just the several small clips, which are not visible when installed. The deflectors have stayed in place for years.

Reactions: mamasoulas75

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
? US shipping.

I went on the site and ordered a pair but order stated they were only shipping to EU countries, but another area said they export to the USA. Not sure? So has anyone ordered a pair and resides in the old US of A?

·
Premium Member
16,707 Posts
I was lucky in that Lino had a few sets in stock years ago, and I bought one of them. They were actual Alfa issue at the time. Had no brand name other than Alfa on the bag. The eper listing for the 75/Milano shows them to be part numbers 60530802/3, left and right.

I do assume these are the same as what we have.

·
Registered
1991, Alfa Romeo 1.6 Trofeo
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures?

Ours (don't know the brand, but had come in actual Alfa labeled bags) just slipped into the groove at the top and forward part of the door window frame, using small clips. No glue, or whatever, just the several small clips, which are not visible when installed. The deflectors have stayed in place for years.
I installed them yesterday. Its actually the same as you said but i had problems installing them because old car old door rubbers and you know it was like hell to get them fitted and get the windows up. Will post pictures soon

? US shipping.

I went on the site and ordered a pair but order stated they were only shipping to EU countries, but another area said they export to the USA. Not sure? So has anyone ordered a pair and resides in the old US of A?
I live in Greece and a lot of shops here sell these for alfa 75 .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts