Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1971 Giulia 1300 Super
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve searched the forum with little success...is there an optimum location for splicing a 12v accessory wire run in the Giulia Super? it does not need to be switched. My car is in transit but I understand that 12v sockets were not a standard fitment.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Isn't it in the flip out ashtray?
Regardless I am also going to install one of those usb charger with voltmeter display somewhere underdash. Nice to have volts.

·
Registered
1971 Giulia 1300 Super
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Isn't it in the flip out ashtray?
Regardless I am also going to install one of those usb charger with voltmeter display somewhere underdash. Nice to have volts.
I probably should have waited to after taking delivery before posting...I thought I had read they did not have them in sedans...better for sure if does! Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
No problem. If you need any help with the hookup just shoot me a message. Good luck with your super. Where in FLA did it come from? I'm down in the Keys.

·
Registered
1971 Giulia 1300 Super
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem. If you need any help with the hookup just shoot me a message. Good luck with your super. Where in FLA did it come from? I'm down in the Keys.
It came from a classic car dealer in Jacksonville. Saw it on BAT after bidding closed from a RNM auction. Tracked it down after the auction. It appears pretty well sorted but I’ll know soon enough.😉 Thanks for your offer...very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
This is what I did as a nonsmoker.
IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3324.JPG

Reactions: ganunez
1 - 8 of 8 Posts