Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, July 21st, join your fellow Alfisti for the Ingram Enterprises Open House & Club Picnic:

SUMMER FUN AT INGRAM ENTERPRISES, INC.
and
BENCH RACING ON THE "ROCK"

Festivities start at Ingram Enterprises, Inc./ H & W Racing with a Open House hosted by Wes and Herb. There is lots of parking for your prized Alfa collectible or your Alfa daily driver(or what ever you want to drive.) The Open house will run from 11:00 to 2:00 and the barbecue will follow till whenever!

Micah Haman will lead a group drive or make your way north on your own.

The Seattle group will meet at the 65th Park and Ride underneath I-5, near the Roosevelt District. Meet in the northeastern side of the lot across from the Bus Stop Espresso at 8:30-8:45am. We will leave promptly at 9am. If you are up north, call Micah at 206-769-2768 to possibly arrange joining the group on the way.

A more northern group will meet at McCollum Park at 9:00 and depart when the southern group arrives ~ 9:30. Access McCollum Park by exiting I-5 at 128th St. SE (Exit 186) and go east about 1/2 mile. The park is on the right, and there is a large parking lot right off the roadway.

On your own:
Take I-5 north to I-20. Take I-20 west to the Higgins/Airport Road. Turn right and go to Peterson Road turn right and take an immediate left into the business part at the bank of mail boxes. There will be signs to direct you. There will be maps to the Ingrams at the shop.

If you have any questions, call Wes or Herb at the shop, 360 707 5701 or Rita at home at 360 707 0154.

See you there!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
A wonderful day with Wes and Herb. As usual, very generous with their time and talents. Lots of little gems gained from their "mini" tech sessions. Can't say enough about those guys.

Emmo, great route up to the shop on Marine Drive! Grateful the pavement was dry!

Had to bail early, how was the bench racing?

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts