Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(
Hi Everyone - I am hoping any of you in Northern Cali can help out. A friend of mine had his 1984 GTV6 stolen just today from a house in Southern Sacramento. If anyone has ANY information or has seen a beautiful GREEN 1984 GTV6 driving around Sacramento, please OM me and I will forward the info to him.

He is active military and stationed in DC so he can't get back out here to follow up with the Police. Any assistance you can render would be appreciated.

Oh, and it has Washington State Plates - which is where I am.

Thanks a million folks, this baby needs to get back to her owner, it is a really nice GTV6. (hope it hasn't been chopped)

Kim Christiansen
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
14,931 Posts
I sincerely hope that you find it. Some years ago a guy I knew had his Milano stolen in Greenville SC. Two months later he got a call from the cops to tell him that his car had been found in Las Vegas NV. It was in the middle of winter. He flew out there. The temperature was well below freezing. The car started immediately and he drove it back to South Carolina. GTV6's are closely related to Milano's so stay positive.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hopefully it was only a joy ride...

Do you know if those are Compomotive wheels?

I will be on the lookout on ebay for those wheels and for any green gtv6 parts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
was this on the GTV6 world wide registry? if so or if the VIN can be posted, all can be on the lookout, although I think green is distinctive enough (a pretty color BTW).

·
Registered
847 Posts
Those do look like Compomotive wheels.. They're the 16" version I believe, which have more of a curve to them then the 17's.. which are flatter.
Those things pop up so rarely if I see them for sale anywhere I would be highly suspicious...

I agree lets hope this is a joyride,

**this should be a sticky, at least in this forum category..

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I'll keep my eyes peeled further to the West. Fortunately, the green is custom, so it's the only green GTV6 out there (that I can think of). I've been aware of this car through the years as it's changed hands, hard to forget it in that color with those wheels. Best of luck.

·
Registered
606 Posts
:(
Hi Everyone - I am hoping any of you in Northern Cali can help out. A friend of mine had his 1984 GTV6 stolen just today from a house in Southern Sacramento. If anyone has ANY information or has seen a beautiful GREEN 1984 GTV6 driving around Sacramento, please OM me and I will forward the info to him.

He is active military and stationed in DC so he can't get back out here to follow up with the Police. Any assistance you can render would be appreciated.

Oh, and it has Washington State Plates - which is where I am.

Thanks a million folks, this baby needs to get back to her owner, it is a really nice GTV6. (hope it hasn't been chopped)

Kim Christiansen
[email protected]
Any news on your car Kim?

ncng

·
Registered
78 Posts
Uh, if someone reports it being in Belmont, it could be my '84, which is green too, but it's non-metallic and has a black interior. It's also not running for more than a minute and a half at a stretch (ignition gremlin) which is why it's at Mozart Motors in the first place.

Good Luck-- I'll keep my eyes peeled, too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That looks to be a 'small badge' car, '81-'83.

Still a no-see-um on other green GTV6s around me, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts