Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am the production supervisor at US Sheepskin in Tacoma, WA. We have a customer that has ordered sheepskin seat covers for her 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce with an integrated seatbelt. We do not have a pattern for this vehicle, and I was hoping that one of your members might have this vehicle and would be willing to let us measure the seats?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Lori-
I'm in Tacoma and I have a 1989 Spider Veloce. I'd be more than happy to stop by your shop, but I'm not 100% certain that the 1986 seats are identical to the 1989. I know from eyeballing them in that past that they look the same, though. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! I have looked at pictures of both seats and I believe they are the same. We would very much appreciate it if we could measure your seats. We are open from 7:00 am- 4:00 pm Monday-Friday. Would you be available during this time frame? If not, we will make arrangements to take the measurements at your convenience. We are located at 450 Fawcett Ave. in Tacoma. Our number here is (253) 627-7114. It would probably take about half an hour to measure your seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts