Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I recently purchased a 2000 Touring spider and I'm having problems locating a transporter, the fact of the matter is that the tires currently on it are deteriorating, shredding into pieces and no transporter wants the load.
I'm open to nicer set of tires since eventually I'd have to address the tire problem, but at this point anything that will hold air will do.
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance locating these tires

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I would call Lucas Tires in Long Beach. They carry tires for many classic cars. I purchased five Pirelli 155 R15 tires for my 101 Sprint Veloce.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for taking your time to respond to my post.
Since the car is going to be a project I was trying to avoid spending $200 a piece for new tires now just to watch them get dry rotted during a long restoration period.
A good set of used tires capable of holding air would be ideal......I'll keep looking and contacting my old alfa Touring people....might have found some from a customer here in Florida, have to wait until he returns from vacation and he'll go to his warehouse to see what he has.
In the mean time I'm still looking and I wanted to thank you guys again for taking your time to respond to my thread.
Regards,
Costas Karfitsas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts