Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday night at midnight, after Richard and I finished eating a box of 25 Churro's, we decided to install a two way radio system in his new race car. Here are the pics. It was about 40 degrees outside that night.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just wanna say that you can't have a better spotter than Anthony. Even after helping me in the bitter cold and wind on friday night, he spotted for me in both races, I would like to honestly say that he is the reason that I won the Rookie race and did so well on the sunday race. Having someone spot for you is a must, not just from the safety aspect of it, but as well as the help that you get navigating traffic, and figuring out where to pass.

Thanks
Richard

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was my pleasure... all i can say is TEAMWORK!

let's do it all over again this weekend.

i'll have my radio in for the vara race in may.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Push to Talk button...

Hello,

Consider reversing the PTT button to the BACKSIDE of your steering wheel. I've found that it's easier to use - you don't have to remove your thumb from the wheel in order to tell your crew that the Beemer behind you is going to stay there.

Steven Piantieri

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the tip. We will try it out. Only thing is, we don't like to talk in the middle of corners so, the way we have it mounted works just fine. However, I am curious to see how the way you suggested works out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts