Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

well, I'm planing to start importing Alfa Romeo's cars, and other Italian super cars into Canada or Usa ( I prefer Canada cuss I'm a Permanent Resident there, and I'll apply soon for citizenship ) ..anyway, I'm planing to open my own Car Shop ..I will bring specialized Alfa Romeo mechanics, also importing parts, and accessories for them..

Is it possible?
I'm ready to spend $$$ as much as I need to, and planing to make big earnings also ..Is this good idea?

If anyone knows something about importing Italian super cars in Canada, PLEASE let me know!

Some of the cars that I want to import are:
* Alfa Romeo MITO ( from 2009 to present )
* Alfa Romeo Giulietta ( from 2010 to present )
* Alfa Romeo 8C ( from 2010 to present )
* Alfa Romeo Brera ( from 2008 to present )
* Alfa Romeo 147 ( from 2008 to present )
And probably some Porsche's too ..

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Gosh, this would be great !
Why didn't anyone think of this before ??

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,048 Posts
159 Sportwagon. Now, how do you get it to the USA from Canada. Better solve that one.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hi guys,

well, I'm planing to start importing Alfa Romeo's cars, and other Italian super cars into Canada or Usa ( I prefer Canada cuss I'm a Permanent Resident there, and I'll apply soon for citizenship ) ..anyway, I'm planing to open my own Car Shop ..I will bring specialized Alfa Romeo mechanics, also importing parts, and accessories for them..

Is it possible?
I'm ready to spend $$$ as much as I need to, and planing to make big earnings also ..Is this good idea?

If anyone knows something about importing Italian super cars in Canada, PLEASE let me know!

Some of the cars that I want to import are:
* Alfa Romeo MITO ( from 2009 to present )
* Alfa Romeo Giulietta ( from 2010 to present )
* Alfa Romeo 8C ( from 2010 to present )
* Alfa Romeo Brera ( from 2008 to present )
* Alfa Romeo 147 ( from 2008 to present )
And probably some Porsche's too ..

Thank you! :)
I can't speak on Canada but I will post links to old news items about "Autodelta USA". (Plus a bring a trailer post.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/world/americas/10iht-enviro.1.18550583.html

2002 Alfa Romeo 166 Autodelta

http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpres...d3894e5a84fde4e18525704b0062f027!OpenDocument

Dave

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
I don't think you're going to be able to import those cars into the US for resale. Assuming it's legit, I think this is an idea doomed to failure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts