Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 1974 and a 1978.

No, you can't buy the bumpers.

However, everything else, engine, trannie, wheels, all glass, both a top frame and a new complete top, body panels, dash board, seats, all sorts of stuff.

Swing by pour wine bar, I'll pour you something Italian and lets haggle/get your car back on the road.
Robert
Portland.
503-267-2800

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,596 Posts
Hmmm, I'll check the list on what I need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What kind of wheels do you have available? I recently bought a '88 Graduate with the homely original steel wheels on it. Pictures would be appreciated since I'm still learning all things Alfa.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well shoot. I had a set of 6 turbinos. but a local guy bought them to stick under his alfetta

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I thin I know where a set of turbinas is resting, but personally I would hold out for the later star wheels which are a bit wider and more sporty. Plus turbinas are hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not apposed to the turbine wheels if the price is right. I bought this car because it fit me like a fabulous Italian shoe and I have always loved the look of Alfas. I'm on a budget now until I graduate from the Dental Hygiene program in June and get a job. This car was an early present to myself because it was just too good to pass up. This is the graduate that was for sale out in Forest Grove for $4500 with 56,000 original miles. It was someone's garage queen (thank gawd) and has no rust and a perfect interior. I will need to see if the paintless ding puller guys can take out a couple of small door dings at some point down the road
Please feel free to drop me any advise you feel appropriate for a newbee to the world of Alfas. I have everything to learn about them.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Lesson #1, they like to be driven. Weekly if possible. So go drive it! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love driving this car! Weekly will be no problem. Should I cruse over to lake O for some real gasoline instead of running unleaded?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts