Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed down for the big game, (go Ducks) and after the game, some buddies and I are headed to Bodacious BBQ in Arlington, about 1/2 south of the stadium for some "que" and whadya know, its BYOB.

For those who haven't met me, I'm in the wine industry and am about to take the Master Sommelier exam.

I'll be bringing all sorts of wine to drink with BBQ, talk alfas and generally be happy.

Join my friends and I, right after the trophy ceremony if the Ducks win, a lil' sooner if Ohio State wines.

Robert
Oregon, class of 96, driver of a 94 and a 74.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
I'm headed down for the big game, (go Ducks) and after the game, some buddies and I are headed to Bodacious BBQ in Arlington, about 1/2 south of the stadium for some "que" and whadya know, its BYOB.

For those who haven't met me, I'm in the wine industry and am about to take the Master Sommelier exam.

I'll be bringing all sorts of wine to drink with BBQ, talk alfas and generally be happy.

Join my friends and I, right after the trophy ceremony if the Ducks win, a lil' sooner if Ohio State wines.

Robert
Oregon, class of 96, driver of a 94 and a 74.
Robert,

Welcome to Texas! Obviously, we tried to give you weather that reminded you of home. Enjoy the game. Jerryworld is a great facility.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
Guess it's past. The only folks I know of who drink wine with BBQ and Mexican food is the French and other assorted apostates. IMO it tastes awful with the spices and is a waste of decent wine. Beer is the swill of choice with BBQ with a margarita a second unless you're from NYC. Sweet or non-sweet iced tea for the teetotaler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts