Sparco Racing Carbon Seats - $2,750

·
Registered
347 Posts
Pricing has been posted on the website

Giulia Quadrifoglio Options:
Brembo Carbon Ceramics - $5,500
Sparco Racing Carbon Seats - $2,750
US site says "starting at $72k," but it doesn't let you build and price one yet. It also says: "*MSRP excludes destination ($1,595), taxes, title and registration fees.
Starting at price optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer." If you're right about those options, the well-optioned (sans-manual) Quadrifoglio is at about $82,000. With taxes & fees in the NY Metro area, it's over $90k. At that level, it will directly compete with its own sister brand, Maserati. I suppose it will come down to the non-Quad model and what that pricing will be.

·
Registered
195 Posts
US site says "starting at $72k," but it doesn't let you build and price one yet. It also says: "*MSRP excludes destination ($1,595), taxes, title and registration fees.
Starting at price optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer." If you're right about those options, the well-optioned (sans-manual) Quadrifoglio is at about $82,000. With taxes & fees in the NY Metro area, it's over $90k. At that level, it will directly compete with its own sister brand, Maserati. I suppose it will come down to the non-Quad model and what that pricing will be.
He is right about those prices...mine came out to $89500 w/taxes, destination, CCB, Sparco Seats,phone dial wheels, CF steering wheel, Competizione Red paint
CCB$5500
CF Steering Wheel $400
Rims $500
Seats (CF Package) $2750
Paint $500 or $600 don't recall exactly
no Harmon Kardon or painted calipers etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts