Premium Member
44 Posts
Beautiful car. Your right though. It ranks right
up there with putting Ferrari stickers on the
fender of an Alfa.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Yeah, no BMW has any business putting any type of Alfa decal on any of their cars. I can understand a little bit of envy but that clover sticker is just too much.

I've also seen some very very nice Alfa Romeos wearing Ferrari decals as well. I understand this phenomenon a little more given Alfas historic connections with Ferrari but that was a very long time ago. For instance, you don't see Americans waving Union Jacks all over America anymore because Americans are not simply British anymore. Anyone who does so is crazy...just like people that share an identity crisis with their car.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
When I bought my 164 S just over a year ago the P.O. had an Ferarri badge next to a small quad badge on the trunk, plus a Ferarri badge on the glove box. Yuck! They were the first things alterred once I got the title.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Someone is sticking an Alfa 2.5 V6 in a BMW E30 on the Milano forum, I would understand the sticker on it...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I almost put one of those on my 2002. As a bit of a "i'd rather be driving my alfa" type salute. But given the response from you few guys, I think i'll hold off...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ben, you do that and you'll leave me no option but to come up there and give you a can of whoopass! :)

It's probably the Irish shamrock that they're refering to, and I can understand that as a full-blooded (albeit I've never been to the place) Irishman! But still!

Seeing as it's in the good ol' US of A, I'm relying on all you Americans to do what any red blooded American would do - take out a class action against them!!! :)

You can put me down as a co-claimant! Take the case to the dry-cleaner hating judge, he'll sympathise! I think we should seek damages for trauma, humiliation and insult, and seek $100 million!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Posted by Damo105:
You can put me down as a co-claimant! Take the case to the dry-cleaner hating judge, he'll sympathise! I think we should seek damages for trauma, humiliation and insult, and seek $100 million!

Sorry, he's no longer available. You'll have to try judge Judy. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292788,00.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts