Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see if we can get together some pictures of Alfa's Quad-badged cars. Spider Quads, 164Qs, Milano Verdes... anything that pays tribute to the four-leafed motif. Shots of racing Alfa's showing off their green leaves would be great, too, if anyone has some. I'll start with a picture of Bella, my new (to me) '88 Spider Quadrifoglio.

Evan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
My 1990 75 3 litre Potenziata. These are the only 75s in Australia with the Quadrifoglio badge and are in very limited numbers. They have the SZ engine with a 3.73 diff. The badges are on the left on these cars instead of the right and they have different interior trim. The wheels were on the car when it left the showroom. It has one as a spare with an unused, original Pirelli tyre on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
great thread.

hope to see more quadrifoglio's.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The MiTo QV. Photo by Kristian J. Vabø.
Cool shot! I'm glad that Alfa's keeping the Quadrifoglio Verde name alive. It'd be nice to see it turn into a sort of AMG/M-Power sports trim level for some new Alfas. Keep the pics coming!

Evan

·
Registered
5,066 Posts

Here are my two 164Q's....er, Quadrifoglio's :D
1994Q-Nero, 1995Q-Bianca

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
This is my '87, love the hard top! Sorry if the clover is not visible in these pics all I had on the computer at Work:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
This is my '87, love the hard top! Sorry if the clover is not visible in these pics all I had on the computer at Work:D
I don't think we need to see your clover- We know what kinda car you got... ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is my 86 quad. I wish I had a better pic to show the badge however I will take a better one later and post. Notice the quad badge is a triangle around a cloverleaf with alfa racing inscribed below the clover leaf. The other quads seem to all have a written badge. Is this a special badge for this particular 86 quad?

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here's a few more from Lime Rock's Vintage Weekend

Enjoy!

Pat

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The other quads seem to all have a written badge. Is this a special badge for this particular 86 quad?
Cool Quad!

The badge looks like an aftermarket item-- some previous owner probably bought it to replace the original rectangular emblem. I think I've seen similar badges for sale through International Auto Parts. Looks good!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts