Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a little while since the last one and Tom (Gubi) and I would like to get some people together at the usual IHOP at Steven's Creek and Lawrence Exp. on Sunday, 8/12/07.

Tell me if you guys would like to go on Saturday instead but for now it is Sunday. We usually meet at 10AM. Please tell me if you will be attending so I can tell IHOP how many people to reserve a seat for.

Hope to see you there!

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,739 Posts
Yeah, sorry Sean. Basically I need to meet Grant to swap some parts, so we figured we'd meet up at IHOP on the weekend and if other people could make it, great.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sign me up. It has been a while. :)

Hopefully, I will be able to bring something fun. (Two cars down at the moment.)

I can make either day.

-- brett

·
Registered
750 Posts
Would like to make it, but I'll be down in SoCal. ... not to mention that there are no seats in the car at the moment :)

GV

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's too bad GV, it was nice talking to you last time.

Sean, get someone to cover your shift!

Any others? How about the Zambri bros? Louis?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Grant - I can't speak for 75EVO. However, I can't spend much time if I went anyway. I have to prepare the cars for Concorso Italiano (next weekend) and then the AROSC Driving School; about the only time I have to work on them is on weekends :(

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'll show up. I maybe driving in Bavaria's Most Wanted instead of the 75 RS. I just took the rear muffler off. Wow, what a sound! That **** stock rear muffler on the 75 RS was really choking it down.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else? One more day!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Sorry can't stay to eat, have a prior commitment,
but will try to come by and say hello to everyone.

Great to have another get together, thanks for
setting it up.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Steve, I'd be glad if you dropped by.

I'm going to go ahead and see if I can ask for a table for 6 or 7 incase more people show up.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mmhhmmmm....u coming then? Please freaking bring the Q4.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
No, I will have to see you at the next Alfa drive. I will be back down in the bay area next week to pick up my Alfetta sedan with 74 K that I bought this week. I think I will be driving the tow truck though. If I drive it down I will pm you again.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Great seeing you all again. Here's the only picture that I took. There was two other people who showed, but left before I took the picture. Sorry for the BIG image.

-- brett

Attachments

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,739 Posts
Good hanging with you guys. Thanks for the pic, Brett.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts