Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I am a long time Alfa B.B. member and an Alfa enthusiast please check my posts. I am also in the auto transport business for over 20 years. If you guys need anything auto transport related (questions or need to know rates) let me know. I am with Auto Craft Transport inc. and I Am fully insured and bonded. I have 4 9-10 car carriers that I run nationwide and I know many people in the industry that can move your car in the lower 48 states. Or simply you have questions I will more than happy to help my fellow Alfistis.

Van
818-455-7836

·
Push hard and live
8,986 Posts
Do you do closed, or only open?

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Guys I;ve known Van for a long time and he is a really good guy -- his Dad is a master fabricator ; makes panels from scratch etc. Hes up in Burbank and travels all over the country transporting cars.

·
Push hard and live
8,986 Posts
I'm going to need a two-way, closed transport from Carson City to Monterey in August next year.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Van- how do I get a quote to transport a '71 2000GTV body on a dolly from Georgia to CA? It is stripped, with a few replacement body panels in the car that need to be strapped down once on a truck. No real deadline or urgency, just not too far out. Dolly has wheels that are about 28" apart. Some assistance is possible of each end.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Van- how do I get a quote to transport a '71 2000GTV body on a dolly from Georgia to CA? It is stripped, with a few replacement body panels in the car that need to be strapped down once on a truck. No real deadline or urgency, just not too far out. Dolly has wheels that are about 28" apart. Some assistance is possible of each end.
not easy to transport a car with no wheels and suspension to be honest. Winter time it slows down probably the best time to try. If possible to mount the suspension barely and wheels that would help a lot. Regular car for example from Atlanta to Los Angeles roughly 800-1000$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts