Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Wall Street Journal today:

"... presented to the press the Alfa Romeo Contagiri, a timepiece inspired by the rev counter of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA..."

An interesting watch, the hour hand springs back counterclockwise every twelve hours. Link below shows it in action, available in 2008, reserve now :)

Contagiri watch the new wrist watch introduced by Giuliano Mazzuoli

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts

"... presented to the press the Alfa Romeo Contagiri, a timepiece inspired by the rev counter of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA..."

An interesting watch, the hour hand springs back counterclockwise every twelve hours. Link below shows it in action, available in 2008, reserve now :)
How much?

bs

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
How many Alfas can I buy instead of this watch? The sad part is that I've collected watches for 30yrs. AND I'm VERY TEMPTED....but.....EdK.:confused:

BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK![TOWN][STATE]:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much?

bs

Brian:
No clue, none of the links I found quoted a price, but it's only offered thru the very high end retailers, advertised in the Wall Street Journal, so...
That's why I said "If you gotta ask...."
Hope your first storms aren't too bad
Wil

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I wonder if the needle resets to about 00:30 instead of 00:00...
It does reset to the 1/2 hour. If you click the posted link you can see a demo of how it operates...

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts

Contagiri watch the new wrist watch introduced by Giuliano Mazzuoli
I can bet this will be in the shop just as much as your alfa. ;) Or at least as reliable as the borg clocks. lol

Nice but just like a few of my fathers old Omega watchs, constantly being fixed.

Probably will suffer from a mechanical spring tensioner problem that will eat all the gears?

Jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts