Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1921 - 1940 of 2615 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
It´s french blue, or "Blu francia".
I really love this colour.
The interiour is black, as you can see.
I saw versions in french blue with brown seats.
To me black fits it better....

View attachment 642097
This will be the same combination I am using in my 68' GTV. Glad to see one to compare.

Blu Francia and Black Skai on the buttress seats and interior. Won't be long now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks!
it's a 65 sprint GT. i think the rear arches is wrong when the PO restored it about 10 years ago. it's still in pretty good shape so i will correct it when the time come.
cheers
Tenn

Tennster, is that a 105.02? Looks very nice! They look like high rear arches are they?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Have to agree an awesome rebuild result. I remember seeing some pics of this car much earlier on during its rebuild and Wazza to answer your question, no I somehow very much doubt it is an Alfa colour.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I agree, doubt it's original but it looks amazing and I'd proudly drive it.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
1975 - Oriiginal Owners (my Wife's Aunt & Uncle bought it new in Jan '70) would run up the West coast every year to BC from SoCal.

1994 - Basket case Purchased from original owners for $110

Much later...:

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The tires are 185/70-14 Michelins.

Definitely not a performance tire but it will swerve around the potholes with the best/rest of them.

Actually, made in;
Hi Bhart! Hope all is good. I recently purchased a GTV2000 and painted it pretty similar to the your car's colour. I love your interior! May I know what colour is it? Would you happen to have any pictures of the interior?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Color

Hi Bhart! Hope all is good. I recently purchased a GTV2000 and painted it pretty similar to the your car's colour. I love your interior! May I know what colour is it? Would you happen to have any pictures of the interior?
Beautiful color, darker from the more common silver, no?

What is it, exactly? Very compatible with the wheel choice.

1921 - 1940 of 2615 Posts