Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1681 - 1700 of 2605 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Nice looking GTV. Are the rims Melbers? Are they 14x7 and what is the offset? What tire size is on the rim? Looks like they will rub.

·
Registered
786 Posts
The width looks "worse" than it is... The inner fender lip is rolled so they sneak right up there. They are Melbers 14x7 with 205/60/14 AVS 100s. Offset I have no idea of, the wheels are period tho.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there!

couple of months ago i bought an AR GT 1300 Jr Unificato with a 2Ltr engine!!
Man...what a car! Love at the first sight...

Travelled many miles in the Netherlands and now the car is stored in my garage because the wheater is becoming more winter every day.

So with my bella save and sound its time to do some research. I want to upgrade the car bit by bit. First thing i did was to buy a couple of 15" time period rims (no GTA, altough i love them) - 6,5J width, with some nice fat balloon tires: 185-70-15, with 'normal' offset and wrapped in Vredestein Sprint classic tyres. It gives the car a more vintage look ;-)

Next up: the suspension. Question to Dodge440RT - Which AH kit did you put under? The AH C kit or is it the B kit? :) And did you use koni's (red/yellow?)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nice photo bomb :)
Two of my favourites: 105 Alfa Romeo and VW type 2 splitty

·
Registered
470 Posts
My car

Just a photo of my 1974 GTV 2000, sporting the earlier style grille. Alfaholics suspension and Campagnolo wheels. Former owner put in a black leather interior.

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,003 Posts
What model stepnose had the vent holes below the grill? Thought that was a GTA or 1750 set-up. Sweet looking color and car. Love it! B

PS: do you know offhand what the height from ground to jacking points is? Thx.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
The width looks "worse" than it is... The inner fender lip is rolled so they sneak right up there. They are Melbers 14x7 with 205/60/14 AVS 100s. Offset I have no idea of, the wheels are period tho.
luv those wheels...if you ever want to part with them shoot me an email please!

thanks for sharing

db

·
Registered
21 Posts
Giulia Sprint GT Veloce

Has been in storage for a long-long time. Running nicely now, but still has a few items that need attention.

DSC01708 (1280x853).jpg

1681 - 1700 of 2605 Posts