Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2541 - 2560 of 2607 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Renzo on the road early one morning last summer.

-tj in the Cruz Mtns

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here are some pictures of my newly restored Alfa 105.02. Built on March 1964 as "lusso" version. Factory metallic paint in grigio medio metallizato with leather finish in burgundy marked by an additional Bertone coat of arms at the A-pillars.
With the narrow tires and slightly modified engine the car can be steered super by the Swiss mountains.
Martin

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Here are some pictures of my newly restored Alfa 105.02. Built on March 1964 as "lusso" version. Factory metallic paint in grigio medio metallizato with leather finish in burgundy marked by an additional Bertone coat of arms at the A-pillars.
With the narrow tires and slightly modified engine the car can be steered super by the Swiss mountains.
Martin
What is a Lusso Version? Here is our 105.02 built February 1964

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tom
Nice GT you have:thumbup1:
Sprint GT could be ordered ex works with the "Lusso" equipment on special request. This includes a metallic paint finish in combination with genuine leather seats and door panels. All other uni paintwork cars was only delivered in imitation leather or imitation leather/fabric combination. Metallic paintwork without leather was not available.
The very early Lusso versions were batched with the additional emblem over the stock "disegnio di bertone". see factory photo below..........

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
You're a man after my own heart. I've had several early 911's ('65, '70 & '72), two Giulia Coupe's and my current Ti saloon, and will own a Z before it's too late.
A Z is one of the few cars left on my list to own before they close the lid.
Steve

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I finally got my '73 GTV 2000 into the garage to start the build. I have owned it for 2 years and I am itching to get stuck in.
Great to see you starting on the GTV Jeff. I've been following your channel for about two years now and been waiting for you to start on the GTV and what the engine will be (guessing on a Busso).

The Z turned out very nice! Also looking forward to the 911 engine coming together:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great to see you starting on the GTV Jeff. I've been following your channel for about two years now and been waiting for you to start on the GTV and what the engine will be (guessing on a Busso).

The Z turned out very nice! Also looking forward to the 911 engine coming together:)
I have something very cool organised. Not everyone will like it, but I think it is going to be very cool.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Alfaholics 2-2.5” ? That gt sits so **** nice. I love my ‘88. Only 50K miles.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Alfaholics 2-2.5” ? That gt sits so **** nice. I love my ‘88. Only 50K miles.
The rear measures out at 1.75". The illusion is a) it's a low arch car and b) I ballooned the tires about a half inch to fill the wells. It makes all the difference front and rear visually.

Nice e28 btw! I have the same stance on mine as the gtv and the 356. Once I found the look I liked I put it on all the cars.

2541 - 2560 of 2607 Posts