Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2341 - 2360 of 2608 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
GTA

Italian Car Day at Boyd park near Toronto. Nice GTA and the hand made aluminum bodied open wheel car beside it has a 2 litre Alfa Nord engine in the mid engine layout.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Yes I did, there were lots of other Alfas, GTVs Spiders etc...a hundred cars or more Lambos, Lancias, Fiats, Ferraris, etc..I usually go every year. Should have taken photos of all the GTVs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
A few Autumn shots of the newly rebuilt 1600GT among the Autumn leaves in my Front Drive. I know it's got the wrong Grille but a PO had fitted it, I'd grown to quite like it and I'd run out of money at the end of the job to do a GTA or 1750 GTV look Grille

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Melber Major 6x14 - quite poular in period in Europe. Often they are black with just the 4 spokes in silver, but I much prefer them all silver

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
A few Autumn shots of the newly rebuilt 1600GT among the Autumn leaves in my Front Drive. I know it's got the wrong Grille but a PO had fitted it, I'd grown to quite like it and I'd run out of money at the end of the job to do a GTA or 1750 GTV look Grille
Didn't some late model 1600's share pretty much everything with the 2000?, so the grill could be correct.

Also I now have a second favourite mag wheel for a GTV with the preferred being the GTA style (which look like the steel wheel anyway ...) but your type are a close second! Nice
Pete

·
Registered
987 Posts
Absolutely Pete! I love them, and agree with Bertiebloke on the color. I don't think I'd like it as much if it was black. That's a hot wheel and if I could find a set, I'd buy them. I love my GTA rims, but those are sooooooo different. Wow!
And they really look good on the white car. By the way, Bertiebloke, I also love your car. Seriously, awesome 😍😍
😎

2341 - 2360 of 2608 Posts