Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2081 - 2100 of 2610 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
That 1750 is not too far off one of the original colour choices as I remember it. An owner where I live, Christchurch NZ, had a 1750 (which came from West Australia) in that deep metallic grey colour. I understand it went back to Australia - its not the same car is it? It was quite knocked about underneath by gravel roads but a nice car and looked very sharp when polished up.
No its not the same car, this was my late fathers car and sat in a workshop as a shell for about 20 years only registered in Melbourne Australia from new. I made a colour change and went Grigio Grafite 716. There is 9 years of meticulous restoration here. Underneath the car is perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mate - that is one stunning 1750! I haven't seen your thread but will certainly take a look. Love the gunmetal colour (excuse me if got the colour name wrong). My GTV is from Melbourne but is a long way off Concours but is still a joy to drive.
Hey Clive, thanks again for the compliments. The colour is an Alfa colour - Grigio Grafite 716

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Wow... I'm in the Tally area on a regular basis and in over seven years, have only seen one Alfa. It's hard to fill my Alfa fix when I'm there. Your car looks great! Hopefully those attending knew what you had and appreciated it.

2081 - 2100 of 2610 Posts