Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these bumper pieces with a Berlina I bought from Bill Gillham. They're marked as if they're 105 GTV bumpers, but I think they're not.

They are basically the GTV shape and 1750/2000 profile, but they're about 6" longer along the side than will fit on a GTV. Also, they have the formed and welded-in reflector pad on the underside. Can anyone ID these? I thought maybe 2600 Sprint, GTC, Gordon Keeble, or Iso Rivolta, but so far I can't come up with a match. Any leads appreciated. Thanks

Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
The ends in the lower picture are from a '69 GTV.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I should have been more clear: these are two pictures of the same pieces, and as I say, they're 6" longer than the bumpers on my 74 GTV, so they wouldn't fit a 69 GTV. Plus the reflectors pads are not something I've ever seen. Unless they're modified from stock GTV bumpers for some reason.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I see what you mean, Andrew. The lower picture makes it look like the attachment ends are 2-3" long which looks like "69 ends. TaTa, G

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to the eagle eye of Jeff the Alfetta nut, they appear to be Maserati Mexico rear bumpers.

Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts