Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning up my garage in anticipation of my painted body shell coming back from the paint shop, so I am trying to organize the old parts I have lying around. I found I have several pair of NOS aluminum Carello headlight trim rings, part number 101 20 65 10800. I don't recall how I got these, but I restored a lot of exotic Alfas back in the 1980s and 1990s (BAT-5, TZ-1s, TZ-2s, SZ-2, etc.). I am guessing I bought these for one of these projects but didn't need them. Anyone out there who can tell me what they came off of?

Rob Drum Automotive tire Wood Gas Barrel
Vision care Eyewear Eye glass accessory Tints and shades Font
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Richard,

That makes sense. I restored a couple of SZs back in the day, and I must have purchased these as spares.

I am not very familiar with the SS. Would they have originally had aluminum headlight rings?

Rob

·
Administrator
12,815 Posts
Are they aluminum or chrome over brass?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hi all,

Only the first 200 Giulietta SS cars had the same Carello headlight ring as the Giulietta SZ. ( part number 101.20.65.108.00 )
The later Giulietta SS cars had definitely a metal chromed Carello ring ( part number 101.20.65.014.00 ) that was more in the style of the Giulietta TI Carello headlight ring, although not identical.

Rgds,

Thierry

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am cleaning up my garage in anticipation of my painted body shell coming back from the paint shop, so I am trying to organize the old parts I have lying around. I found I have several pair of NOS aluminum Carello headlight trim rings, part number 101 20 65 10800. I don't recall how I got these, but I restored a lot of exotic Alfas back in the 1980s and 1990s (BAT-5, TZ-1s, TZ-2s, SZ-2, etc.). I am guessing I bought these for one of these projects but didn't need them. Anyone out there who can tell me what they came off of?

Rob View attachment 1718803 View attachment 1718804 View attachment 1718805
Hi, I an interested in your NOS aluminum Carello headlight trim rings.
Please contact me // Johan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts