Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four IAP 5" cast aluminum curved velocity stacks to fit DCOE Webers; came off 45s, but IAP says will fit 40 or 45. With Uni filters, hose clamps, and stack clamps to hold to carb support plate. 45mm across opening, 67mm between centers of clamp bolts. Good used condition; removed from my race Super to use an ITG filter. Too tall for single large filters but this type Unis work. Fine on 105/115 car, not sure if there's room for these on a 101.

IAP gets $459 for these (PN 62301) with a carb plate, valued at $80 on its own. $200/BO plus shipping; weighs just under 2 lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Air Horns

PM Sent. Local pick up

·
Premium Member
22,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be clear, this is just what's pictured. Support plate is staying on my car, holding up the carbs. But these horn will work with any flat support plate, if you have normal bolts or studs for each throat.
Andrew

·
Registered
47 Posts
Velocity Stacks

Hello Andrew, put me in for 4th. I am in Cypress CA for business on May 9th. If I get the chance to buy them I'll just wire you the money and need them shipped to 90630. Appreciate it

Regards,
Roberto Palumbo

·
Premium Member
22,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably you're too far down the chain to have much hope, but it's been a volatile business with these, so you never know. I'll let you know if your number comes up. Thanks
Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts