1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's been greased-up for the photos. Look at the text below and you'll see, " . . .a new coat of paint and the car will be like new."

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, the duct tape on the side of the drivers seat doesnt exactly give it that factory new look either. I bet if you spent $300 to detail yours it could look the same.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Interesting........

No yellow catylist compliance plate in the drivers door striker area near the data plate. (coulda sworn that was on all of them once series 3 started and the '48 state' versions were all the rage)

Sign of a previous respray mabe?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Interesting........

No yellow catylist compliance plate in the drivers door striker area near the data plate. (coulda sworn that was on all of them once series 3 started and the '48 state' versions were all the rage)

Sign of a previous respray mabe?
You are right - the second plate is missing for sure...

Best regards,

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next time I'll wear my glasses

Looking at ebay early in the morning without reading glasses isn't such a good idea:eek:
The folks on this board are pretty sharp and don't miss much. On second thought, my Quad looks better than this one!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nope. One of the distinguishing features of the quads is the body-colored bumpers. Personally, I like that, but not the red/gray interior.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts