Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Man that Milano is ugly with that thing on the front! Why didn't you make it fit right? There is a huge, ugly gap at the wheel well. Maybe you could paint a cow on the side and blare Mariachi music while you drive to the cantina.

JMO

Paul

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slave to the grind AKA GT601,
While Im sure you have done great things in your life this isnt one of them. I hate cows. Thanks for the reply. Man I wish I had one of those cars you posted next to your name, what is that? A datsun, no wait, a fox.. Ok I give up, what is it.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Slave to the grind AKA GT601,
While Im sure you have done great things in your life this isnt one of them. I hate cows. Thanks for the reply. Man I wish I had one of those cars you posted next to your name, what is that? A datsun, no wait, a fox.. Ok I give up, what is it.
Tell me you arent making fun of his alfetta!?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This guy is showing off his Alfas but then is claiming to have no idea what that Alfetta is, even though his most prized posessions are V6 Alfettas...

I wish he owned Bimmers or something.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
While Im sure you have done great things in your life this isnt one of them. I hate cows.
Well... if you hate cows how about cowboys?? Maybe a Broke Back Mountain paint job? Then you would fit in with the greasy hair. See if this is something that would appeal to you.

Paul

Oh... by the way you should probably learn how to write in English a leetle better my friend. Your posts are full of typos.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Just some payback poking.

Paul

1 - 18 of 18 Posts