Alfa Romeo Forums banner

I spy with my little eye....

139K views 712 replies 87 participants last post by  81gtv6 
#1 ·
I figured cuz this is the NE forum, and i see the occasional alfa in NE, i should connect the two. Basicly if you see an Alfa you dont reconize post here. Maybe a time and place to see if it was a BBer!? Or if it was sweet enough someone could disclose where its parked at night( ;) ) So post your sightings here!!!

My sighting has been a cute little red spider. Wish i knew the year but its only been going the other way when i have seen her. Up route 16 above Rochester NH and across the Dover NH ice arena. Anyones? Know if its someones?

#27 ·
Heading north on Rt 1, Salisbury MA just before 10 am today. Dark green or blue 72-74 GTV. Running up through the gears judging by the nose-up attitude.
Remarkable because this is absolutely the 1st GTV I've Ever encountered on the road that was not apparently associated with some kinda Alfa or other event. Guess I don't get around much!

#31 ·
Still kinda cool, but warm enough . . .

She has awakened from her long winter's nap. She's happy. I didn't get to drive enough today, but it's been since mid-November so it was good.

I love my car. I love third gear.

Attachments

#33 ·
My son is going to start co-op with a company in Windsor Locks in June. Although the current plan is to fix up a non-alfa for him to use, but our Alfa's might show up around that area :) !

Bob

#34 · (Edited)
GREG- I work across the street from the Airport in WLX and I see those same Milanos (I believe he/she had a 164 at one time too) on Rt 75 and wonder if the person is on the list.

BLACKALFA- I work in Windsor Locks as I said above, where is he going to co-op?

BTW the GTV6 will probably come out this week end as I need my Alfa fix. Speaking of fix I have to fix the exhaust just got the letter in the mail I have to bring it to emission :mad:

#37 ·
Blackalfa: That's where I work. What department is he going to work for, I know he isn't coming to my group: Propellers. We rarely get anyone new, never mind co-op's..

Don't expect too much from Windsor Locks, it has a nice Air Museum but a cultural hot bed it is not.

#39 ·
DOM!: Great, you can keep an eye on him :) ! He told me a week ago that he took the job. I don't know the details yet. He is a Comp. Sys. / EE major so he probably will work in those areas. I'll let you know when I find out more!

Bob

#40 ·
My brother spotted a "canary yellow" Spider, Alfa Romeo, of course today on route 152 in the Seekonk, MA/Pawtucket RI area. Anybody???

#41 ·
Sure, I'll keep an eye on him. But if he is in another building I may not be able to. If you let me know the dept I can tell you more. As an EE he may be working on engine controls or in air management systems. Either way it will hopefully be interesting for him.

#42 ·
Spotted a '70s vintage Spider, red-orange, on rte. 1 in North Kingstown RI in the Quidnesset area last night. Anyone want to claim responsibilty?

#44 ·
Walt, sorry, just getting back to the board, don't know of any local yellow Spiders, but there is a dark blue 164 that belongs to a family on School Street, just down from the church.

#46 ·
Saw a red spider parked on Broadway in Revere, MA this afternoon. The top was down and the driver seemed to be relaxing. Ahh, it's nice that spring has finally sprung. :cool:

#49 ·
That would be mine. I'm having the brakes done to give to my girl for her daily Sebago to Portland commute. It may be for sale though, she likes the black 5 speed I just got from ebay !! I live on the other side of Sebago lake, stop by and visit my field of Alfas !!!

#51 ·
Sunday I stopped in my Spider at the local Quick "E" Mart in Bellingham, MA and pull up next to a White 86 Graduate Spider. Talked to the owner a bit. He bought his car as a leftover in 87. He was more into Harleys than Alfas and asked me if I had a bike. I think the T shirt I was wearing gave him the impression I had a Harley. (Old Harley orange shirt with Harley like logo that said Replacement Auto Parts.) I told him I had no bike. (The shirt was part of a trade show I was involved with that gave away a new Harley Fat Boy.) I left him happly scratching scratch tickets.

Same day I saw a 164 parked at a Garage in Burriville, RI. (Begining of Route 96.) I drove around the Blue car and it was "plastered" with AONE stickers and an Orange sticker about Racing Alfas. RI vanity plate that reminded me of a curtain Ex-Mayor in Providence now living in New Jersey courtesy of the Fed's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.