Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 712 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw nice S3 (light green metallic) on Rt.13 (NH), and S4 (red) at the Mobil station on Rt. 101 or 113, I forgot. Both were near Manchester, NH. Also S3 with phone dial wheels (red) on Rt 35 or 37 (near Bridgton, ME) at somebody's yard.

Nice to see so many Spiders in New England...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Hmmm, I was driving my girls 86 Graduate around Bridgton Me the last couple of days, no phone dials though. Rt 35 is only a few miles away, how did I miss that one ??

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport
1,544 Posts
alfist said:
I saw nice S3 (light green metallic) on Rt.13 (NH), and S4 (red) at the Mobil station on Rt. 101 or 113, I forgot. Both were near Manchester, NH. Also S3 with phone dial wheels (red) on Rt 35 or 37 (near Bridgton, ME) at somebody's yard.

Nice to see so many Spiders in New England...
Ironically, while in my red Pontiac today, I saw a BRG S4 Spider in Manchester on the Queen City Bridge around noontime.

·
Registered
106 Posts
HeavyMetalAlfa said:
Hmmm, I was driving my girls 86 Graduate around Bridgton Me the last couple of days, no phone dials though. Rt 35 is only a few miles away, how did I miss that one ??
Wow, there is an another one?

Unfortunately I was driving my wife's Honda, but always nice to see Alfas on the road especially when I'm driving my Spider.

Just like when I'm riding my motorcycle, almost 100% Alfa owners wave to me. you never get it with any other classics (well may be I'm wrong, many Euro classic people are friendly as well)...

·
Registered
106 Posts
VerdeVeepster said:
what type of motorcycle do you have/do you want to buy a perfect 88 BMW K75C w/low miles and factory hard luggage ?? :D :D :D
I have Honda Nighthawk 700SC. I was looking for Dacuti Monster (before I bought it), but couldn't find one I like and can afford (Dacuti needs to much attention).

Your BMW sounds good, actually I'm looking for R65 or something like that one for next or year after.

Would you give me the detail of your BMW anyway? I just searched its image and like it (I don't think I can buy this year, but would like to know what's available).

Take care,

·
Registered
312 Posts
saw a nice Spider Quad today in the Financial District at about 7:30am this morning...anyone here?

·
Registered
339 Posts
spotted an 80s quad i believe going through the post road in downtown darien, I beeped and waved like a fool but they didn't realize. It was a gentleman with black curly hair and a black moustache, i think i've seen him driving a 164 around also? anyone know him??

·
Registered
171 Posts
On Sunday 8/7 I spotted a dark grey/silverish (anthracite?) Milano Verde parked at the Stop & Shop on Martha's Vineyard (the big one, not the one outside the ferry dock). Car was in immaculate condition. Never expected to see one there while on vacation!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Black GTV6 in Waltham, MA

I spied a 3/4 rear view of a black gtv6 - sort of shaved, clean car with slightly low profile tires, very nice - cornering onto Elm St. from River St. (not really an intersection but just a street name change) where the billboard has a picture of Ralph's black Bugatti (for the recent MFA show) just before the Commuter Raillroad tracks. I was coming from the bakery, walking my bicycle, starting to assess the gaps in the traffic for crossing; with the coffee in one hand. I thought, "Now there goes a car I've never seen before but looks awfully familiar... the roof arch going back to the rear end with a plastic triangle vent thingy at the back there... all it says is V6... OMG, it's an Alfa! Here! Where I wait to cross the street while traffic barrels around the curve everyday for 26 yrs! Nice and tight around the curve, yes... hmm, what was that sideways sexy shimmy bit of axle hop going over the tracks there....", then gone. I took a sip of coffee to help fix the scene.

Anyway, what with the sharp curve and the choice of railroad tracks or the huge picture of a 1930's Bugatti to occupy your attention, maybe you didn't notice my grin in your mirror... Was anyone here in Waltham on Wed. morning about 9:30?

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Series 3 Spider in NH

Spied a cream/yellow S3 Spider on route 101 in Wilton today. On the twisty bits in the town forest near the red pony truss bridge. Driver appeared frustrated by having an Accord and a SUV in front of him on a particularly fun part of the road.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Saw a white 164 across from the Dover Ice Arena. A girl my age (college) was driving it. Anyone's daughter? :D

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
GTD said:
Nick
Keep your eye out for a dark gray Duetto around Wilton, there's a new one in town!
Is it yours??

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
alfist said:
Hi Evan,
I don't think I can afford it at this time (maybe next year or after), but would you mind posting few photos here? I just want to see what's available.

Take care,
Alfist
Start a new thread maybe?

81 - 100 of 712 Posts