Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 712 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
i know nyc isn't quite the NE area but...

anyone here have a red milano verde with white momo 5 stars in nyc? i've seen you twice now downtown. the first time i caught up, honked and waved ( i was in my bronco). more recently, i saw your milano parked near 7th avenue on bedford street.

sharp looking milano- driven everyday it seems!

cheers-

·
Registered
135 Posts
i bet it's the same car. i see it from time to time and i was wondering if it was anyone here. great looking car with the white momo wheels. even my girlfriend thought it was a good looking car and she's been hard on alfa's looks-wise. :confused:

i used to get my gtv6 worked on by giuseppe at alfa clinic in baldwin way back in the 80's. he's an honest guy and top notch mechanic. it's a shame his son moved on to another higher paying non-alfa related job. he was really an amazing mechanic.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I saw a dark blue 164 on route 1 in Madison this morning.

·
Registered
78 Posts
4/6/05 @ 1:30PM - Black (or dark blue) Alfa 164L parked on Summer Street (300 block), Boston, MA. Alfa Club sticker on rear window.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Heading north on Rt 1, Salisbury MA just before 10 am today. Dark green or blue 72-74 GTV. Running up through the gears judging by the nose-up attitude.
Remarkable because this is absolutely the 1st GTV I've Ever encountered on the road that was not apparently associated with some kinda Alfa or other event. Guess I don't get around much!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Couldn't take it any more

Took my red '92 spider out today. Got tired of trying to get the Milano going, so the weather just was calling my name. Spring has sprung.

Mark
South Windsor, CT.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Mine will be out tomorrow. Would have been sooner but for some work I needed to do.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just registered the 164S! Watchout Southern NH! :D You can hear me coming miles away because the rear muffler rusted clean off :eek:

The GTV6 wont be ready till later this summer. 3L is taking its sweet time.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Still kinda cool, but warm enough . . .

She has awakened from her long winter's nap. She's happy. I didn't get to drive enough today, but it's been since mid-November so it was good.

I love my car. I love third gear.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Today I saw TWO Milanos in someone's driveway near the airport in Windsor Locks Conn. It made me very happy although I could not stop to look at them.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
My son is going to start co-op with a company in Windsor Locks in June. Although the current plan is to fix up a non-alfa for him to use, but our Alfa's might show up around that area :) !

Bob

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
GREG- I work across the street from the Airport in WLX and I see those same Milanos (I believe he/she had a 164 at one time too) on Rt 75 and wonder if the person is on the list.

BLACKALFA- I work in Windsor Locks as I said above, where is he going to co-op?

BTW the GTV6 will probably come out this week end as I need my Alfa fix. Speaking of fix I have to fix the exhaust just got the letter in the mail I have to bring it to emission :mad:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
DOM!, my son is going to work for Hamilton Sunstrand. I have never been to Windsor Locks yet!

Bob

·
Registered
312 Posts
well, I'll finally be bringing my spider back from cape cod (where she resided all winter), so look for a black spider around soon! can 't wait......

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Blackalfa: That's where I work. What department is he going to work for, I know he isn't coming to my group: Propellers. We rarely get anyone new, never mind co-op's..

Don't expect too much from Windsor Locks, it has a nice Air Museum but a cultural hot bed it is not.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Saw a red S4 in Guilford tonight at the green, in front of Page's Hardware a little after 6.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
DOM!: Great, you can keep an eye on him :) ! He told me a week ago that he took the job. I don't know the details yet. He is a Comp. Sys. / EE major so he probably will work in those areas. I'll let you know when I find out more!

Bob

·
Registered
352 Posts
My brother spotted a "canary yellow" Spider, Alfa Romeo, of course today on route 152 in the Seekonk, MA/Pawtucket RI area. Anybody???

21 - 40 of 712 Posts