Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the NWAROC does not have an "i saw you" thread. I figured it might attract some of the local alfabb members who are on here just to get information to maybe post more, because i was like that myself at one point. This might help break the ice a little. Or simply just to say, hey i saw so-and-so driving their sexy car that one day. So...

I saw you, a white Alfa Romeo 164L Automatic in Maple Valley. I left a note on your window saying hi. I have never seen you driving around town, so i thought you might be a new owner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's a good idea.
I see a Alfa red Sprint Speciale occasionally on my AM walks in the bridal trails area of Bellevue, at least once a month, never see it parked..
By the way, it's NWARC no O included
G Loper,
member since 1975

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good thread idea. Couple days ago I saw a car hauler with a white '50's or '60's Sprint and a silver Duetto headed east on Highway 20 between Anacortes and Burlington WA. Anybody knows who owns 'em and whither they were going? Seeing those two Alfas, it suddenly felt like Spring had instantly arrived!
Dan

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good thread idea. Couple days ago I saw a car hauler with a white '50's or '60's Sprint and a silver Duetto headed east on Highway 20 between Anacortes and Burlington WA. Anybody knows who owns 'em and whither they were going? Seeing those two Alfas, it suddenly felt like Spring had instantly arrived!
Dan
yea, hopefully we will be seeing more and more as they come out of winter hibernation.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Saturday 2/16

Was that Pat LaBreck's beautiful Duetto I saw NB on I-5 around Tacoma late morning yesterday? Perhaps he was headed to SkyKarts for the club enduro?

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
That would be me...

That's a good idea.
I see a Alfa red Sprint Speciale occasionally on my AM walks in the bridal trails area of Bellevue, at least once a month, never see it parked..
By the way, it's NWARC no O included
G Loper,
member since 1975
I didn't see this thread until now, sorry. I suppose the red SS you've seen near Bridle Trails is mine. It's a Giulia, 1964. I live right by the park, and drive the car to work quite often, but keep it in the garage so that's why you don't see it parked.

So, based on your user name, can I expect to see a blue GTV in the neighborhood too? We can start the Bridal Trails sub-branch of NWARC :)

Cheers,

John Nave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi John
My 74 GTV is in the garage in Harper's Glen. And yes it occasionally gets a test drive around the park. I think it will make it to Park Place next Tuesday for the NWARC meeting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ikea Renton...

Hi,
I was at Ikea in Renton at lunch time on Monday saw a
1971(??)ish. Red GTV. Looked kinda worn, had a booster seat on the passenger side.

Anybody know this car? Sorry I just get stoked when I see another older Alfa down my way :D

That would be Kent/Renton area.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hmmm... I saw a black auto trailer being pulled by a pick-up on Military Road in Federal Way with Alfa insignia placed around it... anyone here?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Whoop one more... driveway/yard sighting...

between Miitary Road and Jovita (unincorp King?)... a house with red spider in the drive and a beater GTV in the yard...

Anyone? :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Milano in Geargetown

Cute brunette in a nice red Milano Verde on Sunday, May 3. She looked great ripping it over the 1st Ave South bridge.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i saw a beautiful red duetto parked in the kent station mall parking lot on mothersday. Breathtaking

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
George - Was that you??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Correct Nicola,
That would have been my 1969 Spider Veloce, to be PC.

Sorry for delayed reply, Haven't been spending as much time on the board.
New love interest, other than the ALFA ;-) (Is that even possible?)
See some of you in Chicago..

gmg

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
sooo who's alfa's were at PIR saterday at the micro show?....that dark blue beauty was nice...and the red one in the parking lot sure looked like the same 1 i saw up in seattle at G2 earlyer this year

i was the one with the butchered....milano/lloyd

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was driving in downtown Redmond this a.m. when I spotted a red Giulia SS parked on the side of the street! So excitied I almost spilled the coffee and crashed the wagon. Got out and gave it a good inspection. Very N-I-C-E!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
A co-worker reports that a red GTV-6 sometimes parks on the "D" level of the Snohomish County parking garage.
Anybody we know??????

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A milano gold (either black or gray) drove by me on 7th and olive in downtown seattle today. it was a good looking car. I was in the big huge seattle city light truck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts