Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i need a relay sipea 0679 is the ecu relay main, and i need the alfa romeo relay 161.14.45.01.400 this relay have a litle speaker on the top, i think is the light advice relay..please i need help because my alfa spider 1994 is dead...thank you al alls!!!!!

diego

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
hi, i need a relay sipea 0679 is the ecu relay main, and i need the alfa romeo relay 161.14.45.01.400 this relay have a litle speaker on the top, i think is the light advice relay..please i need help because my alfa spider 1994 is dead...thank you al alls!!!!!

diego
What position is this sipea 0679 relay in under package shelf behind passenger seat? Is it red or black striped one or next to it?

You have 4 relays there - main/aux relay, motronic red stripe S12b relay for S11 ECU , Valve Variable Timing (VVT) relay and fuel pump S12a relay. so which one is it.?

Uusally red stripe relay with diode for computer is a Bosch 0332014112 and fuel pump relay is a Bosch 0332014113.

Other relay 161.14.45.01.400 new part number 60529142 is a selt belt chime relay. I have one of those. Doubt you need this one to make car run.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for help me

Thank you for help me, the sipea relay is color black is behind the litle rear seat next to the ecu, is a litle be longer than the standard relay. I try to send you pictures from the relays, do you have a mail? the relay is the first from right to left in the ecu.
Yes the alfa relay is this the belt sign, can you sell me this relay?
thank you. diego

What position is this sipea 0679 relay in under package shelf behind passenger seat? Is it red or black striped one or next to it?

You have 4 relays there - main/aux relay, motronic red stripe S12b relay for S11 ECU , Valve Variable Timing (VVT) relay and fuel pump S12a relay. so which one is it.?

Uusally red stripe relay with diode for computer is a Bosch 0332014112 and fuel pump relay is a Bosch 0332014113.

Other relay 161.14.45.01.400 new part number 60529142 is a selt belt chime relay. I have one of those. Doubt you need this one to make car run.

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
Thank you for help me, the sipea relay is color black is behind the litle rear seat next to the ecu, is a litle be longer than the standard relay. I try to send you pictures from the relays, do you have a mail? the relay is the first from right to left in the ecu.
Yes the alfa relay is this the belt sign, can you sell me this relay?
thank you. diego
If relay in question is first one all the way to right side of car as viewed from rear of car Passenger side for LHD model, it is main auxiliary relay 60805422 which is same relay as fuel pump and VVT relays so what type are those the Bosch 0332014113 I already gave you number for? If so Di Fatta Brothers - Alfa Romeo and Fiat Parts Sales and Service 1-800-638-7656 shows 4 in stock order one from them.

What is problem with car it won't run?

I will sell you seat belt relay if you have paypal account.

You can post picture of relays in this thread by going to Advanced button and use manage attachments button to browse for your picture then upload to this thread.

You can email me at my AROC email listed below, too or send me a PM private message just click on Alfisto Steve.

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
If relay in question is first one all the way to right side of car as viewed from rear of car Passenger side for LHD model, it is main auxiliary relay 60805422 which is same relay as fuel pump and VVT relays so what type are those the Bosch 0332014113 I already gave you number for? If so Di Fatta Brothers - Alfa Romeo and Fiat Parts Sales and Service 1-800-638-7656 shows 4 in stock order one from them.

What is problem with car it won't run?

I will sell you seat belt relay if you have paypal account.

You can post picture of relays in this thread by going to Advanced button and use manage attachments button to browse for your picture then upload to this thread.

You can email me at my AROC email listed below, too or send me a PM private message just click on Alfisto Steve.
OH JUST NOTICED another item in wiring diagram called Timing Variator Device with only two terminals SO is that the sipea 0679 unit you are talking about? Is it next to four relays? I don't have a car ro look at just books.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pictures from spider 1994,relay and fuse box

here pictures from the relay that i need!!! thank for your help!!!

alfa fuse box.JPG

relay 001.jpg

relay 002.jpg

relay 003.jpg

relay 004.jpg

OH JUST NOTICED another item in wiring diagram called Timing Variator Device with only two terminals SO is that the sipea 0679 unit you are talking about? Is it next to four relays? I don't have a car ro look at just books.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more pictures from sipea 0679 and ecu box fuse

please help!!! my car not run, because my mechanic say me the relay not send electricity at the ecu and the ecu not run........????? is this posible????
may be you have the electic diagram from the fuse and ecu.....thank you...my english is very poor!!!!!!

relay 004.jpg

relay 005.jpg

relay 006.jpg

sipea 0679.JPG

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
OK, based on your pictures my tech data tells me missing relay in main fuse panel in first picture of your first post is the horn relay I3 Alfa part number 60800552 which is same as position 4 code I12 power window relay and position 5 code I2 rear window defog relay. So take rear window relay from position 5 and put it in horn relay position 1 (your missing relay slot) and see if horn will work or blow a fuse.

Second picture of seat belt relay and door chime relay R4 is the relay I have but it goes in L/H side driver's kick panel. Where you got it from?

Now in your last most recent post last picture indicates to me based on my tech data relays are in wrong positions.

The red stripe relay with diode Bosch 0332014112 should be in position where gray relay is now located. This red stripe relay is computer relay. Move that red stripe relay to gray position. DISCLAIMER UNLESS RELAY SOCKET HOLDERS ARE MOUNTED WRONG

What is number on black relay?

What is number on gray relay to left of red stripe relay?

Missing relay is it your sipea 0679 relay if soorder two Alfa number 60805422 relays from Di Fatta Brothers - Alfa Romeo and Fiat Parts Sales and Service 1-800-638-7656 email [email protected] they ship to Europe.

Where are you located?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where is the correct position from sipea 0679 relay

I`m in spain in canary islands, realy is not easy repear this car in spain because the europe version is totaly diferent from the usa version.
Do you tell me the gray relay is the same that the sipea relay, but is totaly diferent, the sipea have a micro cheap inside. i´m lost, where is the correct pòsition from the sipea 0679?
Is posible for you send me a picture from the fuse box and ecu rlays or diagram,
my e mail is [email protected], thank you

OK, based on your pictures my tech data tells me missing relay in main fuse panel in first picture of your first post is the horn relay I3 Alfa part number 60800552 which is same as position 4 code I12 power window relay and position 5 code I2 rear window defog relay. So take rear window relay from position 5 and put it in horn relay position 1 (your missing relay slot) and see if horn will work or blow a fuse.

Second picture of seat belt relay and door chime relay R4 is the relay I have but it goes in L/H side driver's kick panel. Where you got it from?

Now in your last most recent post last picture indicates to me based on my tech data relays are in wrong positions.

The red stripe relay with diode Bosch 0332014112 should be in far right postion where black relay is now located. This red stripe relay is computer relay. Move that red stripe relay to far right position.

What is number on black relay?

What is number on gray relay to left of red stripe relay? It is supposed to be fuel pump relay if Bosch number should be 0332014113 Alfas number 60805422.

Missing relay and gray relay should be same Bosch number if not order two Alfa number 60805422 relays from Di Fatta Brothers - Alfa Romeo and Fiat Parts Sales and Service 1-800-638-7656 email [email protected]

Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
Here is more pictures of main fuse box, door chime and seat belt relay and relays and computer under rear package shelf for USA models. If your Euro spec Spider is different I can not help you as that is all the data I have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
Alfa Spider relay info sheet 1

Here is first picture showing info about relays:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks a lot!!!! my spider is usa model

realy thanks a lot, my car is usa model i bring the car from miami. i send yours diagrams to my mecanic. Can you sell me the belt relay or is posible order in the web page you send me?.....realy thanks a lot!!!!
diego

Here is more pictures of main fuse box, door chime and seat belt relay and relays and computer under rear package shelf for USA models. If your Euro spec Spider is different I can not help you as that is all the data I have.

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
realy thanks a lot, my car is usa model i bring the car from miami. i send yours diagrams to my mecanic. Can you sell me the belt relay or is posible order in the web page you send me?.....realy thanks a lot!!!!
diego
I can sell you selt belt relay after you can hopefully get car running by installing correct relays in correct slots for fuel injection system.

Email [email protected] aka Johnny or Ed his main parts man (tell them I sent you) and get two (2) correct fuel injection pump and main/aux relays 60805422 aka Bosch 0332014113, also is red stripe relay Bosch 0332013113 ake 60807340 or 7619302 condition is in question ask Ed for one of those, too.

It is also used for starter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you my alfa just run!!!!!!

Than you for help me, whith yours diagrams my mecanic was posible my car run. Please i need the original radio cd and the relay seat belt, may be you can know where i can find this.

thank you again.

Diego Rombola
alfa spider 68-190

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
Than you for help me, whith yours diagrams my mecanic was posible my car run. Please i need the original radio cd and the relay seat belt, may be you can know where i can find this.

thank you again.

Diego Rombola
alfa spider 68-190
Private mail me by clicking on Alfisto Steve name above and give me some info where to mail seat belt relay as for radio no joy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts