Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this car...1985 Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0. I want to sell the car...and I want to give a fair price. Reverse does not work well. There is a little oxidation on the trunk lid. The side mirrors could use re-painting. Dent on inside of trunk, slightly noticeable on outside. Slight door dings are present on both sides. Needs new tires but rims are in great shape. Horn replaced. Center of steeringwheel needs replaced. Other than those things she runs great. Speedometer, tachometer, and gas gauge are not accurate. A stereo system was put in which left damage to the center console including a cut so the head unit could fit. Reverse light switch is slightly faulty. New soft top not sewed-in, but fully functional. 37,XXX miles. Pictures will follow. I was just wondering what a fair price would be. I want to sell it to someone who will take good care of it and possibly restore it to it's full potential.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
It would not make financial sense to restore because it always costs a lot more to restore a car than to spend the same amount of money on a car that is done to the same level of the money being spent...

It's really impossible to give a fair price range without a good set of pictures, but it does sound like this car is in rough shape. While you are getting pics ready, if you want to get a quick idea of prices, I would suggest you have a look at what Spiders are going for on ebay and other for sale car sources to get a better feel for how yours compares.

Best regards,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts