Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine is named Edith. I don't normally name inanimate objects. Some of my friends and I refer to my Mercedes Turbo Diesel as "Poopy Pants".

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
............nope..s3 car....1984:).p.s.. i like ' drink beer, turn wrench"..:)funny stuff..but on a ser. note..doe'nt take you forever to fix your alfa..and finding those small parts that you just droped:):);)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Searching for a few little parts on the floor is worth it. In life, we have to learn to take the good with the bad. Sometimes I find spare change.

My beer system developed from my days working on the TR4 when I was a bright-eyed teen. Especially with those fiddly carbs, it was important to STAY CALM.

·
Registered
612 Posts
My Spider is... "Alfa"
im always reffering to it as "Alfa"
and what was the shock of one of my female friends,
when I had used "Alfa" name, "ouu it is so sweet you have named your car..."
later on I have to burst her bubble, sayong that is its REAL name ;)

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:rolleyes: I call mine the "GTV.":cool:. Calling it anything (anybody:rolleyes:) else would be unnecessary fluff:).

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
for me it's simply "the Spider" or "the GTV"

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
I named her too!

Simply, Rossa.

Drives my daughters crazy that I talk about her as a part of the family!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Since the mechanicals/drivetrain are sorted now (more or less) and the body work/priming has started in earnest I am now calling the car "Spot" for obvious reasons!

Cheers!
Dave G.

·
Registered
936 Posts
A certain girl i know calls my Italian mistress . . . Sophia.

none of my other vehicles seem to have earned a nickname, though many of them may have earned me nicknames . . .

·
Registered
572 Posts
...I call my smokin hot girlfriend's left and right breast...Alfa and Romeo..always conjures up curvy, sexy, etc...

my car HAS a name, it is known as 'tito's car' :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts