Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alfa Romeo GT Sprint 601507
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m considering offers on the above captioned vehicle it’s a well documented car. I think we we all know what we’re looking at I don’t want to put it on bring a trailer so that people who couldn’t even figure out the ignition sequence are making ridiculous comments, …. Nor set it for sale because I didn’t want to put a price. The car is available for inspection and test drive in New York 50 miles north of New York City. You can look at my garage and profile for some of the features. The car has never been hit. I have the original Italian plate with the history of all the owners and I have the earlier email documentation from Alfa Romeo Centro on the serial number of the chassis and engine series. I retained all the original parts that I’ve upgraded or replaced and will be included in the sale, if we can negotiate a price you can call me at 914-494-2652 after 11 AM eastern time. Leave a message or text me I don’t answer the phone because everybody’s trying to sell me something I don’t want.😁
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make an offer

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was not trying to be glib when I said make an offer of course I hope everyone knows that subject to inspection and test drive I will not ship this car overseas I want it to stay in the 🇺🇸

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I would be very happy if someone from the BB Would consider this to add to their collection

1 - 7 of 7 Posts