Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my first brand new Alfa last month and I've got to say, I really like this car. I've owned 15 Alfas over the last 37 years and the 4C is very much a real Alfa. It has much more old-style Alfa DNA than I expected.

I bought it in Dallas on May 2nd. Flew out with my wife and and drove it home to Seattle. It was a great trip and the car now has just over 3000 miles on it. I plan to drive it as much as possible.

Anyway, Here's a few pics: Yellowstone parking lot, back home, and in the garage with a few old ones.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Love my 4C launch edition too

Great garage shot, great collection.

How do you like that Widfire Lift? Can you adapt to lift on the frame or is it drive on only?

Attachments

Reactions: 4Canada

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Another pic, this time on track, also at Watkins Glen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking 4C!

My lifts are drive-on only but they came with a jacking plate that slides the length of the runners. It is easy to do wheel-off work, but it takes more time compared to a 2-post lift. The Wildfires also come with castors, so you can move them around in the garage by yourself. I've found that to be quite useful. Overall, very happy. They are super sturdy and allow me to get 6 cars in the garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts