Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I love it! It's got a mysterious tension....you should also post it in the "women and alfas" thread!

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
With high heels like that it must have paddle shifters?

:p

·
Registered
44 Posts
"Tension" - Is that what that feeling is called :^() Lovely...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Beautiful photo. I drive my Duetto daily in LA traffic as well. They are awe:)some cars.I get more thumbs up on the road with my Alfa than I did with my 360 spider. Adil.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice photo, your sister seems to be a sexy woman, as the Duetto.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Amazing what ladies are able to do with high heels . . .
They have a different center of gravity!

There was an old drunken party game in which you place a chair against a wall, lean forward at the waist until the top of your head is against the wall, without removing your head lift the chair, then stand straight without bending your knees. Most adult males find this very difficult because we are already leaning forward past our center of gravity.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Everyones wondering, so I'll ask... is her shirt wet.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Yeah you are going to have to try harder than that to deter me, Santiago. I'm a US Alfiste. A lot of us find 60 young and intriguing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If the rest of her is anywhere near is terrific as her lower legs, age is no obstacle, she drives an Alfa too. What more could a guy ask for?

My wife and I were neighbors and could not stand each other for several years, BUT, she drove an awesome, green, 76 Spider. Because of that car I couldn't get it out of my head that I had to be missing something about her. Eventually, out of morbid curiosity probably, we went to a movie together. A month later I announced that I was going to marry her. Three years later she realized I meant it and gave in. 20+ years and counting. The 76 was murdered by a 68 Chev pickup, but we bought a 74 with the insurance money and many parts from the 76 still reside on the 74.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts