Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone top this? And no - as understandable to think so - I did not actually do this. Really.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh - I can see it. Looks like Photobucket is having issues.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I've seen asphalt shingles--

·
Premium Member
21,697 Posts
My Giulietta had a Grand Canyon in the left rear fender, filled with bondo, flip flop soles, and linoleum.

I looked at a Mercedes 200S last year that had an old sign as the floor on one side, pressboard on the other.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Flip-flops! I know that supposed to be terrible, but the sheer desperation of that is kind of funny. To be clear, I'm glad I'm not the one who found it however. Tell me that you kept those Andrew.

·
Premium Member
14,007 Posts
I had a Ford Anglia with a hole in the floor that was so big that a passenger got something in his eye that was thrown up from the road. I never got round to patching it because a short time later one of the rear leaf springs broke through the floor.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I don't know if it counts but my first Duetto had no floors in front of the seat. I had a 2x4 keeping the seat from falling through...
I had a Ford Anglia with a hole in the floor that was so big that a passenger got something in his eye that was thrown up from the road. I never got round to patching it because a short time later one of the rear leaf springs broke through the floor.
Many people here wouldn't what a Ford Anglia was if not for Harry Potter.

But anyway, I'll contribute my mates Austin A40 Farina which likewise was sans floor on the passenger side. Basic rule was feet up, driver please avoid the puddles :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts