Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin mighty sporty..are these reproductions?
15s or 14s
They do change the look of the car a good bit.
Very Nice !

Thanks. They are brand new, repsoductions, made by Compomotive in the UK. I got my set here: Momo Vega I have 6x14 and the bolt pattern 4x108. But the wheels are avaliable in 4x98 for the Alfetta/116 series.

I think they look perfect on my old Duetto, as they are from the very same period.

Cordialli Veloce and Wille R. :)

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I dig the Flaps, good Idea keeping the dirt out of the sills, and protecting the paint. How long have you had those on the car?. Last picture looks great ! dig the shot.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dig the Flaps, good Idea keeping the dirt out of the sills, and protecting the paint. How long have you had those on the car?. Last picture looks great ! dig the shot.
Thanks.

The flaps have been there since it was imported to Sweden. It is my second set of flaps. Those were mandatory here in Sweden until 1998 or so. They are very good as sand-blastering the body does not co-operate with the Duetto. It is really a good idea and they have served me very well.

I also have inner plastic mud guards under the front fenders. These inner wing protection are the same as on the S4 Spiders 1990-1993. Perfect, but very tricky to find today.

I know there are similar in aluminum on the internet. They are really a good investment, especially in our Scandinavian climate.

Cordially Veloce and Wille R. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello Willie,

Do the centre caps come off from the wheels.?
I have an original set of Momo Vegas and need to replace the centre caps.

What size tyres are you using and is the offset correct for the car or did you need to use spacers?

Also, do you know where I can find a speedometer in KM/hr my 1969 Duetto.
My car is a UK car and in MPH and there are many speed cameras here in Malta and calibrated in KM/HR ;-(

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Also, do you know where I can find a speedometer in KM/hr my 1969 Duetto.
speedometer are no longer available from the usual suppliers, unless I'm wrong. Check on eBay, they show up every once in a while....that's how I found mine, in Germany;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts