Alfa Romeo Forums banner

601 - 611 of 611 Posts

·
Administrator
14,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #602 ·
I'm happy that it has gone to a couple who immediately fell in love with the car.

I got what I paid for her, but if I could haggle I would have got a little more. I'm a fool as usual
Pete

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I'm happy that it has gone to a couple who immediately fell in love with the car.

I got what I paid for her, but if I could haggle I would have got a little more. I'm a fool as usual
Pete
Pete I am certainly no car salesman. I would rather see a loved vehicle go to someone else who has the same love. A fool or a good person? I think I know the answer.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have a new Mitsubishi Ute. It has 753ks on it. The shackle Bush’s are squeaking so badly you could hear me coming from a mile away and the passenger window just stopped working 😂quality

·
Push hard and live
11,231 Posts
I've had two Mitsus. NEVER again.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I too have decided to move on from my V6 Alfa. I am selling my 2004 GT 3.2 V6 after eight years of ownership. It is a wonderful car with many extras such as KW V2 coil overs, cat back high flow exhaust and Auto Delta strut brace, but back issues mean I need an auto. I will be very sad to see it go.
In the meantime I have purchased this pristine 2013 Giulietta Sportiva 1.4 Multiair 170 hp with the TCT transmission. This car has all of the QV features, including suspension, 18” wheels, Brembo brakes, dark interior, half leather seats and body kit, but the smaller engine. It has done just under 87k and is like a new car and a credit to its two professional female owners. I picked it up from my friend and fellow club member, the head Alfa salesman at the Alfa dealer in Adelaide last Wednesday. They looked after me superbly. We took it for its first drive in the hills yesterday and it was fantastic. It sticks to the road like glue and sounds good as well. I love the TCT. It is fast, smooth and rev matches on down changes. You can concentrate on your cornering in auto mode and can override it temporarily with the paddle shifts if you want.

Reactions: PSk

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
16,944 Posts
Never drove that version, but did rent a diesel 6 speed Giulietta in Italy to drive the west coast down to and around Sicily. Really enjoyed that car, except we kept bouncing the engine off the rev limiter, lol, it being diesel and we used to gas powered Alfas.

Real shame the real Giulietta never made it here to the US. Disliked the US Chrysler version.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Real shame the real Giulietta never made it here to the US. Disliked the US Chrysler version.
The Dodge Dart? Hard to believe it’s related, such a different car.

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
16,944 Posts
They basically took the life out of it.

601 - 611 of 611 Posts