Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey John,
Not that you need approval from me, but let me say thanks for taking the time to step out on a limb, maybe more of a limb than you thought, and starting this thread, voicing your very reasonable concerns. I, for one, am in complete agreement with you, and I'm sure that the majority of the viewers and posters also agree and understand what you are saying. You are saying it well, and being patient, besides.

There may be other reasons for fewer threads lately, such as winter, tax time, etc. Also, over the years, many topics of repair and maintenance have been well-covered, which I suppose means less participation is needed from the knowledgeable among us, and more perusal on the search function instead. It's possible.

So, in my opinion, have faith. Pardon me for stating the obvious, but we all see the posts and realise what's going on. This Alfa board is just a slice of life; lots of great people with an occasional, well, you know, thrown in. We'll be OK.

On the highway of life there are the occasional flat tires.

Have good day.

Dietrich

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks Murray and Dietrich. I appreciate your kind posts and thoughts.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I'm with you too John. I understand and appreciate the point you were trying to make.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks Peter and Bill. I appreciate hearing from you all. Lets me know I am still sane...ok maybe not!:D Bill I hope that repair is coming along. Hope to see you in Chicago!

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
In Chicago....

Thanks Peter and Bill. I appreciate hearing from you all. Lets me know I am still sane...ok maybe not!:D Bill I hope that repair is coming along. Hope to see you in Chicago!

Best Regards,
John M
Is that where we present JohnM with that Alfa shirt that states "Plays well with others"? :D

PS-In an insane society, sometimes those of us that are sane think we are insane (and vice versa).;)

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
PS-In an insane society, sometimes those of us that are sane think we are insane (and vice versa).;)
Or - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" - Hunter S. Thompson

By the way...when are we going to get back to our usual bickering?

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
I Am Sick of the Bickering Crap!!!!

Which brings up the question: Whatever happened to Stuckeys?????

Oh, and John your right on the money once again. Thanks.
Last time I drove out in the desert there was still "one" remaining Stuckey's, don't know if it's still there, though. Nice to know that others recognize the name; we would stop at the desert one every time we went out.

John,

Thanks for trying to keep things civil, relaxed, and enjoyable on the bb so that all Alfisti can enjoy Alfadom in their own way; given that we are all individuals with different experiences, expectations, and approaches, including humor, which on this bb spans the universe at times, which includes those that don't always use their "good" taste skills.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I know the original post about the mentally challenged Olympics was deleted so my post might be seen as off topic or a hijack but .....

Is this no longer socially correct or funny? I need to know because it makes me laugh and I don’t want to feel guilty.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts