Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know where can i find the workshop manual for Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Gt on the internet or here in the forum.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
You guys should realize that these 'free' file sharing sites are violating the publisher's copyright. Not a lot of buyers for this stuff, and black market sharing will make it even less likely to ever see anything else published for us.

Robert

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys should realize that these 'free' file sharing sites are violating the publisher's copyright. Not a lot of buyers for this stuff, and black market sharing will make it even less likely to ever see anything else published for us.

Robert
Honestly I was not looking to bother anyone and just wanted to have the information as often find on many web sites if being a black market. for this reason, I will remove the post so do not bother the forum members.

Felipe

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not know how to eliminate this thread

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
No problem for me. I understand the value of these sites too. Sometimes it's impossible to find a document - even from the suppliers (especially for older equipment or tool manuals). They do have a value in preserving "unobtanium". I just mentioned the issue so each of us can make a clear choice.

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
I just deleted the link so there's no need to remove the thread.

If you want ALL the information on your particular model, CarDisc has everything compiled on one disc and they're available for most any Alfa.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks again for that information, I also edited my post to avoid misunderstandings

I just deleted the link so there's no need to remove the thread.

If you want ALL the information on your particular model, CarDisc has everything compiled on one disc and they're available for most any Alfa.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Try the Alfa Owners Club

I got 2 very complete and very useful CD's for an extremely reasonable price from the alfa owners club via Papajam on this BB. If I recall they were nearly 1/5 the price cardisc and were comparitivly lacking only in some ephemera like period reviews, road tests etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts