Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
Ive got a more than oversized collection of oil pans and its time to sell. Ive got pans from modern gt's/spiders, milano's, GTV6's, 164's, all the way back to a couple earlier giuletta/giulia pans. I also believe I have a cast iron 2000 oil pan, one or two alfetta pans, and even more rare....a 2600 pan. I believe the 2600 might have a simple crack in it somewhere that can be welded up if need be as Im sure if youre looking for one, they cant be found. Let me know what you guys might be needing. I should be putting pictures up real soon of some general photos of the collection for you to see what Ive got.
Giuseppe

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just some a photo of some of the more unique pans I've got in my collection. The top right is the 2600, the top left are alfettas. The bottom right two are for 2liter cast iron blocks (1958-59 era) and the two lower left are for 101 cars. (Giuletta/Giulia)

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
11,328 Posts
J. R.

If the fellow in this post doesn't have one, I think I do. I know I have a spare one that a PO had nicely welded around the seam that often leaks. I had the pan powder coated, but it may or may not suit your idea of the right color. I've seen weird green, blue, and a sort of baby-$hit yellow, so chose the latter for my batch of pans.

I'm curious - any chance your car is metal flake blue with a wooden instrument panel overlay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts