Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be out there racing?

I will be going up there from México with some friends! You HAVE to make Alfas look good, one very big Porsche fan will be in the group and I want to punish him all weekend long..........

Regards,

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dad and I will be bringing both of our cars. I think that anthony and family are bringing 3. But i don't know for sure.

Anyway that would be 5

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Fabrizio will be running his #680 Giulia Super, I will be running my #681 GT , and my cousin Gianfranco will be running his #682 GTAm replica.

Fabrizio's motor is almost assembled, my motor is still in boxes, and Gianfranco's car has no tranny. Looks like we will have a couple 24 hour shifts at the shop this weekend. We will be living off Red Bull...that's our choice drink for us this weekend since it looks there is no time to sleep.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Spider???

Too bad you are not taking the Spider, I was really looking forawrd to seeing it! I'll guess I'll have to see at the shop!

Regards,

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Spider blew the head gasket last weekend. I am using all my time and energy to get the gt junior and fabrizio's super done. you will see it monday when you come over. i so wish the spider was good, i can turn faster times in it even though it's not as buit as my junior...says a lot for a convertible!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts