Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have an established a thread, 'HP Intake Modifications' that is posted in the 164&168 forum. How can I add additional forums to this thread, instead of starting new threads on the same subject in all the additional forums I'd like to add?

this thread was initially established in the 164&168 forum since the modification was done on a 164... but I realize these mods apply to any 24V engine, whether in the 164, or any Milano or GTV6 that has had a engine transfer... plus the engine management forum also applies.

So how can I 'distribute' this thread to the Milano/75, GTV6&Alfetta, and the Enigine Management forums?? I don't want to start over... just transfer the current posts.

Please let me know. Thanks! Ron/Renaldo

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Having the same technical thread in multiple forums is not recommended (nor is it really allowed). Doing so could result in a reader/participant who is following one thread to miss pertinent information that may be in another thread, the OP having to read and answer questions in all threads and readers/participants having to read all threads in order to stay current (assuming that they know where all the threads are located). It's better to have a single topic in a single forum.
If you would like the thread moved to a different forum, I'd be happy to do so.

Jim
AlfaBB Administrator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts