Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell them to try this.. after your flight is in the air, and all is well. tell him to try this, get up, face the back of the plane, and JUMP UP!!!, the question is, will the back of the plane smack you at 500 mph? ( it wont but it's fun to watch them sweat, while doing this ):devil2::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
I have a friend whos wife has a bizarro sense of humor as I do. She came in one day t the store I work in in and gave me some keys. Spare keys to her hubs car. She says to me "once in a while I'll call you to inform you of where his car is parked. when I do I'd like you to go move it, just rearrange it in the parking spot or move it 2 spaces, stuff like that". "you in?" Needless to say this is great fun. ciao, jc

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Years ago (70's) I had a couple of friends at work who were competing against each other for best gas mileage rights. They both drove old early VW bugs. Both in pristine condition, tuned nightly, it was their mission in life. I would go out in the parking lot when I knew they wouldn't be around and siphon gas out of one and put it in the other according to how I felt about them that day. Great fun. This would work well with current Prius owners--they seem to have the same mentality.

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
Years ago while we were flying somewhere and climbing to cruise altitude my wife says, "explain to me how it is a plane can fly."

I said, "everyone who gets on the plane believes it can fly - so it does."

Just then we hit some turbulence. She grabs the armrest and whispers, "I believe, I believe."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts