Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to source an Evo kit in the modern era? I know there have been plenty of threads on this already but they are all several years old.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got mine from centerline alfa. They might be out of stock. Check the website or call them. I got a set from them few months ago.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
I got mine from centerline alfa. They might be out of stock. Check the website or call them. I got a set from them few months ago.
Unfortunately we don't have any stock at the moment as the manufacturer in Italy has gone out of business :cry:

We may pursue a new reproduction of this kit, but are still looking into feasibility at the moment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's my problem. I know Centerline used to sell them but they don't anymore. My question is if anyone else does.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
This guy in the UK, makes them & sells them

Don't have any knowledge of him, but he has been selling Alfa fiberglass panels for over a decade on the web, so that's something. The UK pound is down vs. the dollar, and will be going down more (I say) so there's that.

There's also at least one Alfa tuner in Holland who sells a kit.

Bye

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
I see them pop up occasionally when people give up on the project.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I think Mark Pap, Serpent Auto body or something like that in Australia sells the kit. Aussie dollar also not that strong now, maybe you could try that. I could be interested in a set. I only have the front bumper for now, but I'd like to make my car a full evo. And later on who knows swap out the 3.2 24V with a 400 hp 1.8T :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts