Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The serial # is a good place to start. I'm assuming you are talking about a Sprint, there for there will be lots of Aluminum on the car and non rolling windows (most likely). Instead of rolling up, they slide open and closed, left/right rather than up/down.

As for the serial #, look for a letter next to it, also if the ID plate reads something other than 750B, you have a Veloce, and a lightweight I think has another designation. Hopefully people will chime in with a little more info.

Will

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The serial # is a good place to start. I'm assuming you are talking about a Sprint, there for there will be lots of Aluminum on the car and non rolling windows (most likely). Instead of rolling up, they slide open and closed, left/right rather than up/down.

As for the serial #, look for a letter next to it, also if the ID plate reads something other than 750B, you have a Veloce, and a lightweight I think has another designation. Hopefully people will chime in with a little more info.

Will
Brilliant, thanks.

So a designation of 10 102, would mean it is a Veloce?

·
Registered
359 Posts
It seems Stuart Alfazagato has 1493E*04700, the last KNOWN lightweight. There is a whole thread on them in this fourm, search it! They are all first series body Sprint Veloces.
Laurence

1 - 6 of 6 Posts